- Time : October 2003
- Place : Palo Alto, California
- The Founders: Rich Miner, Chris White, Andy Rubin, Nick Sears.
- Google acquired android from the developers in August 17, 2005 .Google employed Andy, Chris and Rich with them.
- In 2003 Google made an agreement with Samsung , HTC and Sony for providing a marketing Platform to Android.
- Soon the market Profit of Android increased above Apple iOS, Blackberry and Symbian Phones.
- Now Android OS ins the best Selling Smartphone OS in the world for touchscreen interface.
- In 2010, Google launched its Nexus series based of Android Platform with Nexus One. The latest avaliabe Nexus smartphone avaliable in the market is Nexus 5 .
Stay Tuned with Made In Android